Technology for the production of biodiesel from various kinds of vegetable and non-vegetable (tallow) raw material, even from recycled cooking oil.
Many small biodiesel plant providers were introduced in the market, providing simple processes for the production of biodiesel. Unfortunately, those kind of plants are often not able to produce Biodiesel fulfilling industrial standard (Both US and European norms), especially when processing difficult raw material (Used Cooking Oil, animal fat, …)
On the other side, industrial production plants are providing products on spec, but are too expensive for production on a smaller capacity and not so flexible regarding the range of raw materials.
The main idea behind our technology is to implement industrial standards and technologies for a small plant capacity. Our team has re-developed well know technologies, with the goal of reducing the costs, improve the performance and provide maximum raw material flexibility.
The result: a flexible, high performance and small scale biodiesel plant.
Our flexible, high performance and small scale biodiesel plant
- The best of class technology adapted to the need of small to medium plant size (from 2’000 t/year to 100’000 t/year)
- A modular technology able to process any kind of raw material
- The protection of your investment
- Low operating cost
- On site production of the catalyst (cheap and easy to find compounds – Sodium hydroxide or Potash lye, Methanol)
- Various option for the valorization of the raw material (Glycerol)
- Methanol recycling option for on-site glycerol to methanol conversion
- Fully automated plant (minimum operator requirement, remote control)
Besides small scale biodiesel production units, we also are able to supply a complete, turn-key, multi feedstock biodiesel production plant.
Besides small scale biodiesel production units, we also are able to supply a complete, turn-key, multi feedstock biodiesel production plant. For example, in the harbour of Rotterdam/Pernis, we built a biodiesel production facility with the capacity of 250.000 ton/year or 280 million litres of biodiesel.
- Crude oil acid degumming unit
- Degummed oil stripping unit
- Biodiesel production unit
- Water cooling
- Steam generation and distribution system
- Compressed air network
- Electricity distribution generation
- Fire fighting system
- Effluent water treatment
- Chemicals storage
- Oil and biodiesel intermediate storage and load-out